[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiki spam

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Nov 18 20:18:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:54:34AM -0800, jim wrote:
> how about make it ro for some number of hours?

I've disabled new page creation by anonymous users.  Reverting edits is
easy and fun; deleting newly created pages is much more annoying and
pollutes the database more.

I'll probably re-enable anonymous new page creation at some point, but
this is good enough for me, for now.

Now, which wiki group am I supposed to add people to so that they get
all the cool editing tools... either bureaucrats or admins, but I can't
remember which.  Sigh.

-andy