[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Frantisek is going to stop --living-- residing at Noisebridge starting tonight.

Mountain Sky mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 06:24:56 UTC 2010

Okay everybody,

You've been dwelling on this issue for a long
time, lodging complaints, getting in some snide digs, and finally homing
 in on a solution.

I flat-out can't abode any more trailer upset,
 so don't make it too much of a habitat in the future. Man, this is a
long thread... I wish I had the crib sheets. So let us now sing some
shanties and rejoice in our final settlement.

I agree with
Frantisek, you're all /living/ at Noisebridge: I saw you baby, nesting
that parens (nesting that parens (I saw you baby, (nesting that
parens))).

And to start a belligerent Battle of the Tentacles
with Jimpants: There is nothing so sacred about English; each of us has
the rite to make of it what we will. Choose your own adventure:
sacrifice intelligibility for word-play and poetic punmanship, proceed
at your own risque...

Love to you all, excellent homies, wish I
could be with you for Fanksgibbing, but you'll just have to get by
without me. You know you always do.
Kitten whiskers and a unicorn scrotum,
Molly