[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Frantisek is going to stop --living-- residing at Noisebridge starting tonight.

T.bias me at tbias.com
Sun Nov 21 07:10:17 UTC 2010

Did you guys seriously get in a semantic debate over "living" vs. "residing"?

Awesome!

Let's pump him up with enough amphetamines such that he never has to
do any of that "sleeping" at NB so he is purely "living" there (albeit
on a feverish heart beat).  Perhaps we can throw in some some blotter
to make it even more interesting.  Let's get a dart gun so we can nail
him every time the uppers start to slip and his eyes start to wane.
If not, we can always adhere contacts to his testicles and a car
battery with some good engineering to detect REM or other notice of
"sleep".
--
T.bias

Eclectic media production.