[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: anyone ever use these infineon half bridges?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Nov 24 21:15:54 UTC 2010

Haven't looked at that, but I looked at the STI VNH2SP30 for SWARM. 30
amps, full bridge, $10 on findchips.com. You can gang the 2 half
bridges for a 60 amp half bridge. Similarly easy to interface and
Pololu has some good breakout boards.  (The kicker for Swarm was that
-- buried in the datasheet -- it maxes out at 12 VDC operational and
we needed 24.)  I have some atmega code to drive it.