[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes 2010-11-23 (SHOW ME THE MONEY edition)

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Nov 25 00:37:06 UTC 2010

Hah, sorry, I think it did.  I'm in a ranting mood over our money situation,
I apologize :)

I have gone ahead and added $40 and $80 recurring membership items to the
"affiliate membership" section on the wiki... I think it's true that the
"description" field is ad-hoc...?

Again, sorry I got all ranty.

--S

--