[Noisebridge-discuss] Tech shop sf sneak peek friday

TeeTrizZz info at leyenhaft.de
Thu Nov 25 04:23:07 UTC 2010

Hi Rachel,

we’d love to join you on Friday.

Fabian & Benny

From: rachel lyra hospodar
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:26 AM
To: noisebridge-discuss
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Tech shop sf sneak peek friday

Hey all

Progress on tech shop san francisco space reportedly continues. They are having an open house in the space on Friday from 10a-6p. It is members & guests only.  I have been inside before they started building but they have made considerable progress and I am excited to see it again.

I have an active TS membership and would be happy to bring any NB'ers to this open house as my guests. Let's coordinate a time if there is interest.

Xoxx
R.

mediumreality.com