[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes 2010-11-23 (SHOW ME THE MONEY edition)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 07:46:22 UTC 2010

It is very easy to create Affiliate Memberships for any given recurring amount.  We currently have links for $10 and $20 recurring Affiliate Memberships on our Donations page, and when I went to this page to add other amounts, lo, someone had already added $40 and $80 Affiliate memberships!

But these weren't on the main page of our website, so I just added them.

So, Sean -- and everyone else -- , if you would like to give an ongoing recurring donation as an Affiliate Member, I encourage you to do so!  Please click on one of the links in the HELP OUT box on the upper-right corner of the main page, or on our Donations page:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donate_or_Pay_Dues

Thanks!
Mitch.