[Noisebridge-discuss] plastic for the skylights

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Nov 24 09:48:15 UTC 2010

Last winter was vastly more tolerable after we put insulating plastic on
the skylights.  Let's do it again!

Unfortunately, the plaster and paint around the skylights disagrees, and
some parts of it are damaged.

I've ordered 6 of these:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NHY1P0

at a total cost to me of $61.  I'd appreciate contributions to help
cover the cost.  Either get me cash, or Paypal to
paypaladi at hexapodia.org.

If we have any plasterers and/or carpenters and/or crafty people who can
help repair and/or reinforce the edging around the skylights, so that
the plastic's tape doesn't damage things more, I'd appreciate it if you
can get it improved soon.  In any case, I'm going to be installing the
plastic after it arrives, probably on Saturday December 4.

I'll put out the formal call for help after the material arrives.

-andy