[Noisebridge-discuss] There are twenty people at Noisebridge

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 17:55:59 UTC 2010

Actually, another tactic that has worked well for me and makes the face to
face interaction easier is to walk in with a 6 pack of beer, start drinking
one, and offer them to peeps in the space. When they ask if they owe you
anything, I just tell them to throw $5 in the hat for NB, and it seems to
work out. That way, you can dodge the "cold-calling" feeling that its easy
to get by walking up to a total stranger and asking them to give cash.

Sean