[Noisebridge-discuss] fun cooking, tomorrow after 3 pm

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 02:46:13 UTC 2010

Hi to All! Noisebridge Birthday is happening tomorrow. Anyone who wants to have
fun preparing some cool food is welcome to

join us at the kitchen! We will need also hands on the deck during the event,
making sure that food is labeled

and served continuously and that dishes etc. is processed without clogging
everything.  If you have some suggestions for cool meal, please come and cook it
or bring it! We have few bugs to spare but

please contact me in advance.  We have small budget and I'll back up the cost of
preparation until we get it back. The fund razing from this

activity will be going to Tastebridge to build up a budget for our activities
which are starting to expand.  Have great time and we hope to see you and feed
you all tomorrow!  Sincerely for Tastebridge,  Frantisek