[Noisebridge-discuss] to your wishes end of night...

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:29:47 UTC 2010

hey all!  i am excited for our birthday party tonight.  i have been
coordinating volunteers to staff the door, bar, etc.  if you feel like
helping out with anything ping me or just ask whoever is staffing if they
need a bathroom break, etc.  also we will ALWAYS need people to periodically
go over the place for empty cups, etc. as well as post-event cleanup.
 Nobody in particular is really committed to cleaning up at the end of the
night or in the morning, it would be awesome if you could keep this in the
back of your head.  it's hard to know what level of madness to expect but a
cleaner space is always more excellent.

also just a reminder that the more people come, the more fun the 'deciding
what the spend it on' aspect of the party is.  invite your friends!

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/To_Your_Wishes:_An_evening_of_guaranteed_chance...

xoxx

R.
email rachel at mediumreality dot com to get into my pocket.