[Noisebridge-discuss] The point of Noisebridge, we're shooting a hacker to Singapore

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Oct 3 08:30:48 UTC 2010

Out of tonight we raised money, about $1000, then decided through a
group vote conducted by a fucking robot that we would send a man by the
name of Antonio to Singapore for 24 hours with the money raised. There
were about 100-200 people involved in this vote.

This is by far the stupidest and most awesome thing to come out of our
hacker space.

I have gotten a hold of the hacker space out there, Hackerspace.sg. We
just got done with a 30 minute Skype session with ruiwen from the space
and they are so ready to accept Antonio.

Sadly there isn't much money left over for Antonio to complete this trip
with. He still requires money to eat food, transport himself to the
hacker space, and possibly buy a best to sleep in for a night.

He needs your help! Can you get him money before he flies out tomorrow?
Can you promise me money before he flies out tomorrow?

If you can email me back and give me your word that you're willing to
give me some amount of money to give him to tomorrow before he gets on
his fucking plane, I will bust ass tomorrow to get to SFO and hand him
cash before he flies off.

Email me fucking now!

--
Rubin Abdi