[Noisebridge-discuss] Ready to restart Arduino Thursdays at Noisebridge

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:27:31 UTC 2010

I'm thinking perhaps half an hour of introductory stuff, followed by  a
playshop.

The idea of a playshop is that you come and work on whatever Arduino
project you have, with the support of the teacher (me) as well as your
playmates.

You can propose playshop topics ahead of time, to give me time to
prepare for those topics, and to possibly coordinate people to work with.

For instance, I received a request for a playshop on inter-Arduino
communications. This would be a perfect project to work on in
conjunction with someone else, and having asked ahead of time gives me a
chance to construct a demo or two.

Thoughts?