[Noisebridge-discuss] Unproductive Movie Night

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Oct 6 00:02:23 UTC 2010

I meant that you were like Weird Al's character in UHF in the nicest way
possible.  Actually, probably nicer than is possible.

Affable, slightly strange character who founded a thing on a dream, which
has attracted all sorts of odd people doing things they love, even if no one
else in the world understands why they love them?

With slightly crazy hair.
--
/jbm

--