[Noisebridge-discuss] $40 more needed for nice digital scales

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 16:19:24 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
We need $70 in order to buy a nice digital scales for kitchen. We have put
together $30 so far. We will appreciate any donations going towards this piece
of future Noisebridge equipment. Anyone interested in donating please do so in
to the Tastebridge bucket on the kitchen counter or please get in touch with me.

Your help is certainly appreciate it, thanks for continues support,

Frantisek

PS If you can get hands on a decent digital scales with accuracy of 1-2 grams
for a good price please let me know!