[Noisebridge-discuss] caffeine free probiotic drinks from tomorrow on

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 16:30:20 UTC 2010

>From tomorrow on we are again going to have supply of caffeine free hibiscus
kombucha and newly probiotic drink called cooler which is based on anaerobic
fermentation of honey by life yogurt cultures. The small bottle of drinks are
the same price as sodas $2 however the donations go to the Tastebridge dedicated
buckets. Price the bigger bottles accordingly to their volume. The drinks live
in Tastebridge/Food fridge and drink refrigerator and they are going to be
clearly labeled as caffeine free. Please enjoy it and if you like it come to the
Wednesdays Brewing Classes from 6 pm to learn how to brew it!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I I appreciate any feedback on the drinks and donations connected strategies.

PS II. We have also a new very strong mate kombucha and regular gunpowder
kombucha