[Noisebridge-discuss] [Unusual request] Quebecer looking for an room in SF

Jean-François Duval jfduval at aqra.ca
Fri Oct 15 13:43:47 UTC 2010

Hello fellow hackers!

I’m a 22 years old engineering student from Quebec, Canada.  I will be doing
an internship in San Francisco from January 4 to the end of April.  As I
will be new in town, I am looking for a place with nice roommates.  As I am
involved in robotics, electronics and DIY, I tough that contacting the local
hackerspace could be a great way of finding an apartment.

I am looking for a place not too far from Pennsylvania Ave (a less than 10km
bike ride is ok!).

If you need someone for that period, please let me know!  Feel free to ask
any questions about me.

Important: someone from my job will pay the deposit (so don’t worry about
renting the room to an outsider!)

Bonus: I can teach you French! ;)

Have a good day,

--