[Noisebridge-discuss] Maxnc 10 config files

Mikey Siegel mikeysiegel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 23:28:21 UTC 2010

Hello Noisebridge -

I'm a sometimes visitor the space but this is my first list contribution.

I recently acquired a Maxnc 10 C.L. mill and was searching around for the
proper linuxCNC config files.  I was delighted to see you folks had already
done the dirty work.  The wiki page on the topic was very informative but,
as far as I could tell, didn't include the config files themselves.  I did
see a link to someone else's files which didn't quite work for my setup,
possibly because they were for an open loop system?

Any way I could try your config files out?

Best,
Mikey