[Noisebridge-discuss] visting noisebridge this week

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 04:16:12 UTC 2010

Hey Amran,

You are welcome to come by Noisebridge any time you like.

Monday is a very hopping night at NB, since there are so many classes and workshops going on.  But Tuesday is usually very nice also, with our weekly meeting, and with Frantisek busy in our kitchen making good food.

Hope to see you, whenever it might be.

Mitch.