[Noisebridge-discuss] Learn to solder surface mount (SMD)!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Oct 19 00:03:56 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I'm happy to announce the Surface Mount Soldering Merit Badge, a
"Learn to solder SMD" kit.  It will be available at Circuit Hacking
Monday tonight.  I may or may not be there (we just had a baby 2 weeks
ago), but there will be some in the little green tacklebox I keep my
inventory in.  They're only $10, very simple to assemble, and look
really cool when they're done.

For more details, check out

http://www.appliedplatonics.com/badge/

and the YouTube video available on my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/appliedplatonics/

Is there any interest in a surface mount class?  This kit is pretty
ideal for doing one, and is pretty cheap.
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
 josh at joshisanerd.com