[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting the Bay Area (and being needy)

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Fri Oct 22 18:10:45 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I'm visiting the Bay Area starting in a few hours. I'm in town for the
Mentors Summit that takes place at the end of Summer of Code. That's way
down in Mountain View, but it ends Sunday night, and then I'll be bouncing
around the "Yay Area" to hang out with friends and try to get some work
done.

If you're wondering what I've been up to since leaving SF and Creative
Commons, you might like to read
http://www.asheesh.org/note/me/life-update-2010.html . Long story short, I
live in Somerville and miss you all. (-:

Here's the "needy" part: my laptop's backlight just failed. I love my
awesome X61 Tablet but it won't be much use since I can't read the screen.
So I wonder if any nice NB folks have a laptop I can borrow for some part
of my visit here. If you do, that would rock soooo much. If I can nab it
from you *today* somewhere on the peninsula, that would be even more
amazing. I'll land at SJC at 2:00pm or so; you can (as always) ing me at
585 506 8865.

Either way, I'll be at the Noisebridge meeting Tuesday night. See you guys
then!

-- Asheesh.

--
Q:	What looks like a cat, flies like a bat, brays like a donkey, and
 	plays like a monkey?