[Noisebridge-discuss] TONITE LoveTech Animals Invade, Unleash 8BIT Havoc! Set Times & Secrets Revealed!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 07:18:07 UTC 2010

Hi there Noisebridgers,

We have a playfully wild adventure in store for you tonight! Interact and play &
show off your inner creature by coming in your favorite animal outfit!

LOVETECH
■■■■8BIT Animals!■■■■
Saturday 10/23 9pm-2am
@Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
San Francisco, CA

■■■PLAYTIME■■■
Jon Ferran's VJ HERO!
Unlock this freeform 3D audio-reactive adventure to power up to the next level!

Play Real-Life BUBBLE BOBBLE with Fog Bubbles & Inflatable Animal Hammers!

Secret DanceTech ANIMAL INVASION
Felines and reptiles will infiltrate the stage & dancefloor!
Animal Costumes Encouraged for All!!!

and the -secret guest- is revealed:
RICH DDT - unleashing a brand-new 8bit videogame retro remix set!

■■SET TIMES■■
Amid throbbing chiptune chaos we awaken the animal within and unleash its
pixellated lo-fi soul

09pm RICH DDT - http://soundcloud.com/richddt
10pm HAIR_LOSS - http://colorisluxury.org/hair_loss
11pm ALICE STANDS - http://myspace.com/alicestands