[Noisebridge-discuss] news and gogoboard fellowship

daniela steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 21:29:04 UTC 2010

 Hi there

 I havent been in the space for  a long time and I dont think I would be
able to make it  for  some time.

 I started the MA LDT program at stanford so right  now I  do not have time
for side projects but I hope to visit you guys soon.

 For undergrads mainly folks that are looking into projects, specially for
the ones that are not in the US, I thought to share:

 The GoGo Board Stanford Fellowship program... is not a lot of money is
($500) but is worth it I think.

The goal of the GoGo Board Stanford Fellowship is to fund projects to help
the improvement and dissemination of the GoGo platform.
This fellowship is funded by a *Google Faculty Award*.

 The link is:

http://gogoboard.stanford.edu/gogo-board-stanford-fellowship

www.danielast.com