[Noisebridge-discuss] call for action - Mr. Salvador/Salvator Dalajlama is back

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 18:13:50 UTC 2010

My apologies to Meredith for doubting her statement about Mr. Salvador
Dalajlama's recent visits, sorry.

The gentlemen in question is now here sleeping on the next couch (10:00 am,
Saturday 30/11/2010). I believe that says enough about his respect to this
community decisions.

My questions are, does anyone knows how he got in? Does he got a key? I doubt
that he opens the doors by mobile, right?

My suggestion - Shall we place his photo above the door and state "not welcomed
2010/2011" or something else like that?

He is now up and I have told him that he is close to being removed by police and
he said that he knows that. Well Jaison come to check the things out and we have
had a chat about that but that is quite all what I've to say right now. I still
think that we should be able to sort this as a community but I've to acknowledge
that I'm a bit short on "revelations".

There was quite a plenty of discussion on the topic, now I feel that the
directed discussion on taking action against people who willingly abolish
results of consensus process should be made and focus on this particular case,
rather in a swift way.

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek