[Noisebridge-discuss] LAN party gaming group: Please stop using Noisebridge resources for your own personal enjoyment of computer game play

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 06:41:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 03:46, Robert Fletcher <lobatifricha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rubin, I would love to argue each one of your points, seeing
> as how they're all either blown vastly out of proportion or,
> in most cases, entirely false. However, more important, I
> think, is to discuss the act of sending flaming messages to
> the list...

  Robert, I have to agree with your criticism of Rubin's
  original email. Maybe I take this stuff less seriously than I
  should since I'm acclimatized to it.

> Regarding the official details of Zergbridge, we meet every
> Saturday at 3pm, do programming and video game development
> until 6:30 or 7, and then we proceed with the slaughtering of
> innocent zombies. It's all on the wiki. My apologies for the
> noise violation, Jason--we should have been more aware of our
> surroundings.

  I didn't really understand the group, I guess; I just saw it
  as the Saturday LAN party. I'm glad there's more to it.

  The group's was totally cooperative when I talked to them
  about the noise. I certainly have confidence that you'll
  address any reasonable complaints.

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/