[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Mission

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon Oct 4 16:22:15 UTC 2010

   Seems to me good not to take anything too seriously,
not even Rubin (whom I personally like a lot and admire--
I find his style charming in a rustic way; of course, I
don't take it too seriously).
   Probably good to remember that NB is a 501(c)3 corp,
earning that status as an educational institution. The
implication may be that there's some hierarchy of
activities such that if there are lots of "high ones",
then the "low ones" have to defer, i.e. yield space
and time.
   It does seem okay to me that anyone has an opinion
and can express it, no matter good or bad or nicely or
otherwise, without violating the One Rule: i.e. being
excellent to each other seems essentially a matter of
being considerate (and aware), but not necessarily
approving or "polite" (that last being hard to define).