[Noisebridge-discuss] The point of Noisebridge, we're shooting a hacker to Singapore

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Oct 4 18:07:54 UTC 2010

If it were me i'd have gone with beer.  But cheese can certainly be used to
catch mice...  which can in turn be used to bait larger beasts.  From there
you can fashion crude weapons and leather garments.  In time, you might find
yourself growing fat off the bounty of the land.  In a way I admire your
decision.