[Noisebridge-discuss] The point of Noisebridge, we're shooting a hacker to Singapore

doctor popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:18:55 UTC 2010

Jesse,
Spend your money on whatever makes you feel Gouda. I can see that some
people may not be fondue of how you spend your money, but I say "let it
Brie".

I don't mean to Jack the thread, so I'm going to stop there... though there
are Stilton's of puns left. This thread now has my unfeta'd attention.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Jesse Zbikowski <embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Mike Schachter <mike at mindmech.com> wrote:
> > what was the rationale for spending money on this
> > when it could have been spent on infrastructure or rent instead?
>
> Since it wasn't your money to begin with, it beggars my imagination
> that you could possibly complain about how it was spent.
>
> I just blew my last paycheck on cheese, anybody have a problem with that?

-Doctor Popular
Yo-Yo Genius/Craft Mogul
415-724-9267
www.DocPop.org