[Noisebridge-discuss] LAN party gaming group: Please stop using Noisebridge resources for your own personal enjoyment of computer game play

Silurian Ireviken silurian.ireviken at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 18:34:31 UTC 2010

Be nice, one of those LAN trolls might interview you some day:
http://thedailywtf.com/Comments/Tables-Turned.aspx?pg=3
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> write:

I have yet to see any of you bring anything remotely interesting or

creative to the space. Every time I've dropped by Noisebridge in the

past two weeks you've been eating up one of our two classes rooms.

You're sucking up Noisebridge power, I would suspect more so then the

average person coming through the space (are you even paying members or

giving anything back financially to the space?). You're also taking

parts, things, gadgets, from other functioning things here to run you

As a member of the space (and not acting as the space) I would

appreciate it if your group did something a little bit more interesting

with your time here other then blockading yourself in a classroom and

play videos games. Or please just find someone's house you can continue

to have your constant LAN party.

And before any of you get all "bullshit Rubin you don't know what a LAN

party is" on my ass, I've fucking slept under a desk nights in a row for

some of the bigger couple hundred parties in LA when I was younger.

Please stop before I get all fucking Burning Man up in your business by

cutting mother board power supply cables in the middle of the night in

the name of building a god damn robot. Thanks.

--

Rubin Abdi

rubin at starset.net

Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net