[Noisebridge-discuss] LAN party gaming group: Please stop using Noisebridge resources for your own personal enjoyment of computer game play

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Oct 4 16:38:38 UTC 2010

It's growing quite hard for me to gaze upon this long chord of dicussion.  I
feel somewhat compelled to avert my gaze from it, but it seems that every
effort to do so is thwarted by some errant movement in the thread.  A
pulsation if you will, drawing my eyes deep into the recesses of this hairy
pit of humanity.  My brow glistens in the morning dew, and the light of my
cell phones display dances across my flesh like fireflies in a summer's
night.  I can almost smell the warm salty air.  It's so very exciting, I
feel as if I am just barely containing myself.  Please, don't stop.  As daft
punk once put into prose, "Harder Faster.."

Oh god ....  oh god...