[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] LAN party gaming group

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:05:19 UTC 2010

That's odd, there was a note on it with a name that I associated with the
gamers & not the party... and we needed to use that machine for counting
people as they came in. I believe moxie ran out to CC to buy the vga cable
needed for our setup. Shrug. Resources get shuffled around, but as a general
rule of thumb I think taking apart working systems ought to be a Last
Resort.