[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] LAN party gaming group

Mark Ellis everfalling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 22:22:33 UTC 2010

Jesus Christ you people are fucking children. How pathetic it is to read some nerds justify using NB as their personal gaming lounge with some half-assed musings on mere byproducts of simply getting together for anything (hey guys let's all hold a rave I'm sure we could do some crowd behavioral studies while on E, right? Right???).
I agree with what's-his-name that temporarily, as long as it's not eating into more productive and worth while projects and classes, using the space for a bit of fun is fine (hell i'd even be up for a movie night or something for pure shits and giggles if there's time and space for it) but don't try to justify it as some legitimate practice that's worth a newsletter anyone cares about. You're playing a game for purely personal entertainment purposes. Nothing else. the gaming itself would have to be greatly overshadowed by your side inspirations if you wanna even try to make it legit. Grow up and stop getting so damn butthurt cause someone called you out on it instead of seeking your permission to complain in person. Also fuck tact. Why waste time dancing around with social graces? You don't like the way someone says something? Cry about it in your basement dwellings and then write passive aggressive emails decrying passive aggressive emails. Oh wait you're way ahead of me.

Sent from my iPhone