[Noisebridge-discuss] Ready to restart Arduino Thursdays at Noisebridge

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:10:43 UTC 2010

I had a zigbee project there! Wasn't able to get api functionality going or
it would have been way cooler. I have three modules, two that were lent to
me by the generous d p chang and a third that I picked up.  We could play
around with them.
A little bird tells me that mesh networking might actually be easier to get
going than api mode.  I know how to avoid some basic pitfalls and would be
happy to share them fwiw.