[Noisebridge-discuss] Ready to restart Arduino Thursdays at Noisebridge

Ari Braginsky contact at aribraginsky.com
Tue Oct 5 00:19:51 UTC 2010

I too would be interested in attending a regularly occurring Arduino session
with an interest in wireless connectivity/stepper motor control/etc.  I've
been reading the "Making Things Talk" book lately (
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510510) and recommend it.  I have both the
"Making Things" microcontroller as well as an Arduino Duemilanove among
other things.
--
Ari Braginsky
Game developer / Flash, iPhone, .Net, and Web 2.0 Engineer

contact at aribraginsky.com
aribraginsky.com
blog.aribraginsky.com
twitter.com/lemonkey