[Noisebridge-discuss] Ready to restart Arduino Thursdays at Noisebridge

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:26:28 UTC 2010

I'm really interested in the jeenode board, which sure looks like arduino +
zigbee communicator in one tidy package.
On Oct 4, 2010 5:55 PM, "Daniel Garcia" <dgarcia at dgarcia.net> wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2010, at 5:02 PM, Michael Shiloh wrote:
>> Me too! I have yet to do anything wireless, but am anxious to try. Do
>> you have any modules?
>
> I have a pair of xbee modules, and the usb explorer and a fio (arduino
w/xbee mountings) - but I got the series 1 models, which don't do mesh
networking.

> So far, i've just been using it for wirelessly programming - which has
been fun, but not what I got them for. Once I finish up my current project
(an led clock) i'll probably go back to looking at using the xbees to talk
to each other.