[Noisebridge-discuss] Ready to restart Arduino Thursdays at Noisebridge

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:30:02 UTC 2010

I used to start at 6:30 which I think worked pretty well. Late enough to
miss the 5PM rush hour, late enough for parking meters to be free, early
enough to get to bed at a reasonable time.

6:30-7 PM basic installation and blinking LED for beginers
7-9 PM playgroup

Anyone want to take this over for a couple of months since I'll be busy
on Thursdays?