[Noisebridge-discuss] clipper card hacking

Bryan Beeley bryan at beeley.org
Tue Oct 5 18:51:59 UTC 2010

I was commuting using the Clipper/Translink card for a while, and I was
able to get it to work almost every time, as long as I was paying
attention.  It is just very particular about the way that you present
the card to the reader.

I would be interested in working with others on understanding the card.
I also have software experience, and a fair amount of experience with
hardware credentials and readers.  However, my experience with building
custom hardware is fairly limited.

Bryan