[Noisebridge-discuss] Expedition to canada

Anselm Hook anselm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:46:09 UTC 2010

That would be awesome. As a Canadian I feel comfortable in offering my
services as translator to Canadian from American.

I am slightly concerned however about polar bears - given that they
like to swat peoples heads off - which is not very excellent.

(Actually I would seriously be up for this - it would be an amazing expedition).

@anselm 415 215 4856 http://twitter.com/anselm