[Noisebridge-discuss] Expedition to canada

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Fri Oct 8 19:04:05 UTC 2010

that would be helpful. i find the accents impenetrable, and the people to be spooky feriners. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwtB1zkSNTY)

> I am slightly concerned however about polar bears - given that they
> like to swat peoples heads off - which is not very excellent.
>
> (Actually I would seriously be up for this - it would be an amazing expedition).

me too. i'm probably insufficiently opposed to clubbing baby seals for most san franciscan's purposes, but i like to take pictures and write little stories to go with them.