[Noisebridge-discuss] Expedition to canada

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Oct 8 21:15:06 UTC 2010

So this is a dead serious request.

Does anyone know where I can legally procure several baby seal pelts?

I have an artistic project I would like to do and I need them for it.

Any ideas?  This one goes out to canadians specifically since I know they
kill seals for fun when not huffing gasoline or going to hockey night.

be spooky feriners. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwtB1zkSNTY)

>> I am slightly concerned however about polar bears - given that they
>> like to swat peoples heads off - which is not very excellent.
>>
>> (Actually I would seriously be up for this - it would be an amazing
expedition).

> me too. i'm probably insufficiently opposed to clubbing baby seals for
most san franciscan's purposes, but i like to take pictures and write little
stories to go with them.