[Noisebridge-discuss] IC packing foam?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Oct 12 21:49:40 UTC 2010

I need about 80 square inches, in pieces of about 2" x 1.25" (which I
can cut up of course).  I was hoping to get extra that someone had
received in a shipment and would otherwise throw out, do you have any
like this?  I have had a couple people say they have some they bought
for kit packing and would sell me and I'll probably just go this route
if I find someone with scraps over the next few days.

thanks,
Rachel