[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 19:08:14 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I'm at Noisebridge hacking late less than before but still for let say two
nights per week, sometimes three. I actually do not really care who is around
for  the night if the bins would be emptied, kitchen clean, bathrooms full of
toilet paper and floor cleaned and moped. Miloh was not around for few days and
me neither and the situation when I came on Monday was "really sad". Maybe it
would help if some of the people who are around could take short self learning
course how to clean themselves first and apply it to the outer world later on.

I'm trying to minimalise the negative impacts of me being around by doing things
for community which I do not mind to do (at least to some certain extend).
However the balance is now off and I believe that some action has to be taken. I
believe that we should discuss it on the up coming member meeting.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I believe that the option of late hacking should be kept as 7/24 access.