[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:20:34 UTC 2010

For those who are unaware, the policy of Noisebridge has generally been:
"you can't sleep at Noisebridge, but you can take a nap while you wait for
the BART." This has a number of interpretations, but I think it's pretty
obvious that it definitely applies, among other ways, to people who are
working on projects and need to crash for a bit before heading home.