[Noisebridge-discuss] Full disk encryption - compare / contrast?

Douglas Worley daworley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 20:29:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Sai <noisebridge at saizai.com> wrote:

> Have you considered TrueCrypt?

I did look at TrueCrypt.  I love the featureset, especially that it's free
and open source. However, the lack of a centralized management console for a
few hundred seats and presumed lack of easy deployment options made me
discount it.  I should have mentioned  that caveat initially, right? ;)

For my personal machines? I probably would go with TrueCrypt.  For this
deployment I'm engineering? I need something with a bit more on the back
end.

Thanks for bringing it up again!