[Noisebridge-discuss] [Health] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Oct 19 22:01:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Ever Falling <everfalling at gmail.com> wrote:
> "That sounds like a great idea, Ever, let us know when you get couch covers
> and what the cleaning rotation you've set up looks like."
> or i don't give a shit and it was a friendly suggestion so someone doesn't
> burn the couches because they can't manage to clean them like normal couches
> should be cleaned once in a while.
> actually, on second thought, it's already known we have a rat problem and
> those spread disease as well if not faster. i say we leave 2169 and find
> some cold sterile concrete bunker somewhere. certainly this is more
> practical than some basic upkeep and clean up, yes? i mean, since we're
> being fucking lazy and everything...

Noisebridge has always been short on project managers; it's good to
see someone stepping up to the role and helping organize things and
direct some of the aimless creative energy we have lying around.  Let
us know when you can have the couch solution you proposed implemented,
it should be a huge improvement!

> "...sleeping at Noisebridge is not OK"
> actually i'm pretty sure it's already been established that once in a while
> crashing because you missed the train or had a late night project was ok as
> long as you didn't make it a habit.

There's a subtle distinction between "sleeping at noisebridge" and
"zonking at noisebridge."

(and FWIW, I have a newborn, live mere blocks from the space, and tend
to use one of the noisiest pieces of equipment we have for hours at a
time.  3AM is a good time to run the mill: it gets me away from the
screaming baby to do productive things, without interfering with other
people's productive use of the space...)
--
/jbm