[Noisebridge-discuss] [Health] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 22:15:42 UTC 2010

"Noisebridge has always been short on project managers; it's good to
see someone stepping up to the role and helping organize things and
direct some of the aimless creative energy we have lying around.  Let
us know when you can have the couch solution you proposed implemented,
it should be a huge improvement!"

it amazes me how much effort people will put into writing worthless
passive aggressive shit like this.

again, if you wanna throw away the couches and replace them with
uncomfortable metal chairs based on the risk of bed bugs simply because one
person said there's a possibility there might be a problem and you people
can't be bothered to run a vacuum or something through them once in a while
then that's your short-sighted problem and you have fun doing that yourself
with the consent of the membership roster. i know people would probably
rather keep the couches because they're nice to sit on while working, during
meetings, and during events like 5moF so i suggested a reasonable
alternative.

think it's sensible? good. take it out of the budget or something and do it
if you want. don't? then don't. i don't give two shits what you decide and
just because i put it up as an option doesn't mean i volunteered myself to
do it (and fuck each and every one of you who writes similar emails to that
effect about anything. yeah we get it. it's a do it yourself environment.
stop repeating it as if we don't understand this when no one has complained
repeatedly why something isn't being done.)

--
Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.