[Noisebridge-discuss] [Health] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 01:29:20 UTC 2010

ha ha ha. oh wow. so i make a suggestion, something anyone can take or leave
and is not any sort of demand or insistence, and i get sarcasm and scorn?
and I'M part of the problem? how does that work?

no. you people are part of 'the problem' (whatever the fuck that means).
wanna scare off new members? wanna see people drop from the ranks because of
bullshit (pre-labeled, in this case) drama threads like this? you're doing a
fine job getting there by attacking those just trying to help.

demanded that someone put covers on the couch. i never said YOU do it. i
never said I'D do it. i just said it might be a possible alternative to
throwing out the couches and why. that's it. if i wanted to do it i'd say so
and if i thought i had the right to demand someone else do it for me i might
have said that too but i wouldn't because i don't.

So much for noisebridge being a haven for ideas and creativity if you get
yelled at every time you have an idea out loud that might improve something
even if you don't have the time or capacity to do it yourself and you leave
it in the open in case someone else thinks it's also a good idea and decides
they might wanna work on it.

So next time someone makes a suggestion you should sincerely thank them for
their contribution to the discussion and problem solving of the issue and
then you either do what they suggest or don't. end of fucking discussion.
What you absolutely should not do is write passive aggressive emails
'thanking' them for 'volunteering' to do it or yelling at them outright for
daring to put forth any ideas whatsoever without spearheading it themselves.

but that's just my opinion. you can take it or leave it or go fuck yourself
if you don't like it for whatever reason. in this case this IS something i'm
willing to do and hey, guess what? i already do it. it's called being a
decent person.

--
Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.