[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Mark G Sobell marksobell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 01:42:04 UTC 2010

I will help.

I would prefer to spend an evening getting rid of bedbugs at NB (or
making sure they are not there) than spend days getting rid of them in
my house.

The EPA provides information about chemicals you can use to kill
bedbugs here: http://cfpub.epa.gov/oppref/bedbug/.

We need to come up with a plan of action including which furniture we
will attack, which chemical we will use, and the time we will do it.
If it is a powder I would like to have a mask on hand so I do not breath it in.

We should also probably apply this procedure regularly. I do not know how often.

Anything else?

            Mark