[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Oct 21 05:12:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 05:50:55PM -0700, Albert Sweigart wrote:
> Also, it would be nice for us to hash out (at least informally on the
> mailing list) some boundaries. I'm all for not dealing with things
> until they become actual problems, but in this particular issue has
> come up before. I've personally seen an instance late at night where
> people in the space were told to try to keep it quiet by someone who
> wanted to go back to sleep.

Wow, feel self-entitled much?  The correct response to that request is
to find something to cut with the table saw.  Or mill some PCBs, that
makes a lot of noise for a loooong time...

Noisebridge is not for sleeping.  Don't sleep at Noisebridge.  That's
been my opinion since the beginning, and it continues to be.  I've heard
broad consensus in every discussion about it.

-andy