[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 20:04:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 23:20, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> wrote:
> On 10/20/2010 03:27 PM, Albert Sweigart wrote:
> > For fairness, we could come up with some rules and limits...
>
> For fairness, can't we deal with it when there is a specific problem
> with an actual person or persons?

  I really have to second this. Coming up with policies
  reactively is a good way to get a disjoint and contradictory
  set of rules that don't express any human principle.

  We aren't discussing any specific people or approaches to them
  in this thread. Why not? Perhaps we don't want to name names
  in email.

  Not too long ago, one of our long-term guests put NB up on
  couchsurfing.org and this German woman found herself sleeping
  on the couch in the Alan Turing Memorial Classroom for a
  couple of days. This is not how the situation was presented at
  first, though. I wonder if anyone else noticed this and if it
  has happened more than once?

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/